The National Park Summer Card is NOT for sale!
The National Park Summer Card is available in these participating businesses in Uttendorf/Weißsee:
Immediately after check-in you will receive your personal card from your landlord.
Here you will find more information about the Nationalpark Summer card. More than 60 attractions such as numerous mountain railways, leisure and sports facilities can be used free of charge and sights, museums and natural spectacles can be visited free of charge.
The National Park Summer Card also offers maximum mobility with free use of local public transport and a day ticket for the Grossglockner High Alpine Road and the Gerlos Alpine Road.
- More than 60 services to choose from
- One attraction can be used free of charge every day. In addition, various service partners grant a 50% discount if the daily free admission has already been used up.
- From 1 May to 31 October, the National Park Summer Card is included in the accommodation price at participating accommodation establishments.
- Valid for the entire duration of your stay incl. day of arrival and departure.
- National Park Ranger Programme included (guided excursions with the National Park Rangers).
Additional bonus partners (see brochure)
The National Park Summer Card is an all-inclusive card for holidays in the Hohe Tauern National Park holiday region.