to Hohe Tauern
Uttendorf/Weissee is centrally located in the Hohe Tauern National Park Holiday Region amidst the well-known ski areas of Kitzbühel, Kaprun, Zell am See and Saalbach.
Weissee Glacier World (1,480m - 2,600m) - is the most favorable high-alpine ski area in the Salzburger Land Region!
The natural snow slopes range from easy to moderate. Weissee Glacier World guarantees relaxing skiing to both slope riders, backcountry daredevils and ski-touring adventurists.
- FREE ski bus
- Natural ice skating & hockey rink
- Floodlit cross-country skiing trail
- Sleigh rides
- Disco and much more
- 6 nights with half board (breakfast + 3-course evening meal) or full board (breakfast, packed lunch + 3-course evening meal) in a double or multibed room
- 5-day ski pass in the Weißsee Glacier World
- free ski bus
|Price per person||children||to age of 14, 9 years||Halfboard from € 208,00||Fullboard from € 219|
|youths||from 15 - 17,9 years||Halfboard from € 233,00||Fullboard from € 245,00|
- Ski courses in the Lederer Ski & Snowboard School
- Ski rental incl. helmet in the Ski-Miet-Center Rudolfshütte (directly at the mountain station of the Weißsee Glacier World) or at Sport 2000 Günther in Uttendorf
Of course individual types of accommodation (as 5 nights & 4 / 5 days ski pass, 4 nights & 4 / 5 days ski pass or similar) are possible. We will send you a customized offer if you inquire!
Tourist-office A-5723 Uttendorf/Weißsee
el. +43(6563)8279-0, Fax +43(6563)8585