Weissee Glacier World......
.....where the winter takes place!
The family-skiing area in Salzburg!
2 children under 12 years accompanied by their parents free of charge!
Opening hours from the 13th of December 2019 till the 19th of April 2020 - daily from 09.00 am - 04.15 pm.
The ski area is great for families and lies in the center of the Salzburger Land. The high-mountain skiing area for all the family is famous for excellent slopes and guaranteed snow cover until late spring. The natural snow slopes are mainly of easy to medium difficulty.
Weissee Glacier World is a skiing area that guarantees fun skiing and recreation for skiers as well as snowboarders and backcountry enthusiasts.
For those wanting to experience the untouched nature in the Hohe Tauern National Park, this is the perfect starting point for backcountry tours: short climbs and extensive powder and firn descents are the dream of every skiing and mountaineering enthusiast.
At a glance:
- Snow guarantee (2.600 m)
- 23 km of slopes of all levels and long distance variant runs
- Snowboarding and skiing on untouched powder snow runs
- No waiting periods
- Excursion destination for winter hikers
- Free ski bus service
- Ski school & ski service & rental directly at the Berghotel Rudolfshuette
and Sport2000 in Uttendorf village
- Best ski touring area in Austria (NEWS skiing area test)
- Double-chairlift Tauernmoosbahn & childrens-area grünsee
- Beginners skilift "Moosnlift" in the village
Also try the following ski areas:
- Pass Thurn/Resterhoehe/Kitzbuehel (15 km)
- Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun and Schmittenhoehe Zell am See (18 km)
- Wildkogel Arena Neukirchen/Bramberg (20 km)
- Zillertalarena and Skicircus Saalbach/Hinterglemm (35 km)