National Park Summer Card
Premium card for your summer holiday!
With the National Park summer card there will be an all-inclusiv ticket for a holiday in the "Hohe Tauern National Park" holiday region. Guests receive this ticket from their accommodation provider on the day thea arrive and with them get to avail of more than 60 attractiona, such as the numerous cable cars and leisure and sports facilities, as well as free entry to sights, museums and natural sights.
The "National Park summer card" also ensures you enjoy maximum mobility, since you get to use local public transport free of charge. The day ticket for the "Grossglockner alpine road" and the day ticket for the Gerlos Alpenstrasse are also included.
The mobility offers of the Nationalpark Sommercard:
- Daily free use of the Pinzgau railway and all Salzburg public busses between Königsleiten and Rauris.
- Daily free use of the participating "hiking taxis"
- 1 x per stay E-Bike hire for a day (Surcharge 10.00 Euro)
- a day ticket for the Grossglockner High Alpine Road
- a day ticket for the Gerlos Alpine Road
Nationalpark Sommercard mobil :
- Haus Brandeck
- Alpengasthof Enzingerboden
- Scharler´s Boutiquehotel
Valid for all guests of the participating partner businesses for the entire duration of your stay!