Enjoy numerous discounts!
Enjoy numerous discounts on vacation!
As an overnight guest in Uttendorf/Weißsee you will receive your free guest card directly from your local landlord for the duration of your stay.
Benefit from various inclusive services as well as attractive discounts. Be sure to always take your guest card with you - so that you can also save money during your vacation.
The guest card is valid on the day of arrival and also on the day of departure and should become your constant vacation companion. By showing the card you will get the following discounts in Uttendorf, such as:
- FREE TRAVEL with bus & train in the Pinzgau (except steam and special trains)
- 20% discount at the Weißsee Gletscherwelt - family hit: 2 children under 12 travel for free!!!
- 20% discount on the day tickets at the adventure bathing lake
- Stand-Up Paddles rental at the Erlebnisbadesee - 1x for 1/2 hour for free (instead of 5,00 Euro)
- E-Bike rental at the tourist office - instead of 35,00 Euro only 30,00 Euro (whole day)
- Minigolf at the Alpengasthof Liebenberg - instead of 2,50 Euro only 1,50 Euro
- Boulder hall Gletschersonne - instead of 7,00 Euro only 5,00 Euro
- 3D-Bow Parcours - use every Thursday free of charge (instead of 10,00 Euro) - excl. rental fee
Further reductions with the Uttendorf guest card can be found here
Guest card = MOBILITY CARD
NEW from summer 2022 you can use with the Uttendorf Guest Card all public transport in the Pinzgau FREE OF CHARGE!
The mobility card is valid during the entire summer season (May 1 to October 31). You will receive it free of charge in your accommodation and it is also your guest card. The card can be fully used on the day of arrival as well as on the day of departure.
Reach the various excursion destinations stress-free and enjoy your vacation to the fullest.
With the new mobility card you can really benefit from Uttendorf's central location and get to all the attractions and sights in the area free of charge. This saves you money and also time and you can do without your car during your vacation.
Precisely for these reasons and because sustainable development is very important to us, there is the Pinzgau Mobility Card.
The following lines can be used free of charge from May 1 to October 31:
- Pinzgauer Lokalbahn between Zell am See and Krimml (except steam and special trains).
- ÖBB trains on the route Taxenbach - Zell am See - Saalfelden - Leogang
- SVV lines 670, 672, 673 on the route Zell am See - Krimml (Weißsee Gletscherwelt)
- SVV line 660 on the route Zell am See - Kaprun
- SVV lines 70, 71 in the city area of Zell am See (incl. evening bus Schmittental on SVV line 71)
- SVV line 640 on the route Zell am See - Rauris/Bucheben
- SVV line 650 on the route Zell am See - Bruck/Fusch
- SVV line 680 on the route Zell am See - Hinterglemm
- SVV lines 690, 60 on the route Saalfelden - Leogang (incl. city transport Saalfelden SVV lines 61, 62)
- SVV lines 620, 609, 590, 591 on the route Saalfelden - Maria Alm - Dienten - Mühlbach
- SVV line 593 on the route Dienten - Mühlbach Arthurhaus
- SVV line 631 on the route Dienten - Lend - Taxenbach - Embach
- SVV line 260 on the route Unken - Lofer - Zell am See
(SVV = bus line from the Salzburg transport association)