Student Group Trips
to Hohe Tauern
Uttendorf/Weißsee is centrally located in the Hohe Tauern National Park Holiday Region amidst the well-known ski areas of Kitzbühel, Kaprun, Zell am See and Saalbach.
Weißsee Glacier World (1,480m - 2,600m) - the most favorable high-alpine ski area in the Salzburger Land region!
The natural snow slopes range from easy to moderate. Weißsee Glacier World guarantees relaxing skiing to both for slope riders, back country fanatics, and ski touring adventurers.
- FREE ski bus
- Natural ice skating & hockey rink
- Floodlit cross-country skiing trail
- Sleigh rides
- Disco and much more
2017/18 Winter Offers for Schools
Date: Jan 09 - April 21, 2018
- 6 nights with half board (breakfast + 3-course evening meal) or full board (breakfast, packed lunch + 3-course evening meal) in a double or multi-bed room
- 5-day ski pass in the Weißsee Glacier World
- FREE ski bus
|Price per person||children||to age of 14, 9 years||Halfboard from € 245,00||Fullboard from € 257,00|
|youths||from 15 - 17,9 years||Halfboard from € 269,00||Fullboard from € 281,00|
- Ski courses in the Lederer Ski & Snowboard School
- Ski rental incl. helmet from the Rudolfshütte Mountain Lodge (directly at the mountain station of the Weißsee Glacier World) or at Sport 2000 Günther in Uttendorf
Of course individual types of accommodation are available (as 5 nights & 4 / 5 days ski pass, 4 nights & 4 / 5 days ski pass or similar). We will send you a customized offer upon inquiry!
- Tourist-office A-5723 Uttendorf/Weißsee
Tel. +43(6563)8279-0, Fax +43(6563)8585