Weißsee Glacier World......
.....where the winter takes place!
The family-skiing area in Salzburg!
2 children under 12 years accompanied by their parents free of charge!
The ski area is great for families and lies in the center of the Salzburger Land. The high-mountain skiing area for all the family is famous for excellent pistes and guaranteed snow cover until late into spring. The natural snow pistes are mainly of easy to medium difficulty.
Weißsee Glacier world is a skiing area that guarantees fun skiing and recreation for piste skiers as well as snowboarders and off-piste enthusiasts.
For those wanting to experience the untouched nature in the Hohe Tauern National Park, this is the perfect starting point for off-piste tours: short climbs and extensive powder and firn descents are the dream of every skiing and mountaineering enthusiast.
At a glance:
· low-priced for everyone – Family-ski-day-ticket from € 54,-
· snow guarantee (2.600 m)
· 23 km of slopes of all degrees and long distance variant runs
· Snowboarding and skiing on untouched powder snow runs
· no waiting periods
· Excursion destination for winter hikers
· free ski bus service
· Ski school & Ski service & rental directly at the valley station Enzingerboden
· best ski touring area in Austria (NEWS skiing area test)
· New: double-chairlift Tauernmoosbahn & children-area grünsee
Winter operating hours: 21.12.2013 until 04.05.2014 daily from 9.00 a.m. - 4.15 p.m.
Also try the following ski areas:
- Pass Thurn/Kitzbühel (15km)
- Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun and Schmittenhöhe Zell am See(18km)
- Ski Arena Wildkogel (20km)
- Zillertalarena and Saalbach/Hinterglemm (35km)