to the Hohe Tauern
Uttendorf/Weißsee is centrally located in the Hohe Tauern National Park holiday region amidst the well-known ski areas of Kitzbühel, Kaprun, Zell am See and Saalbach.
Weißsee Glacier World (1,480m - 2,600m) - the most favorable high-alpine ski area in the Salzburger Land region!
The natural snow slopes range from easy to moderate. Weißsee Glacier World guarantees relaxing skiing to both piste and off-piste freaks and snowboarders (fun park).
* free ski bus
* natural ice skating & hockey rink
* floodlit cross-country skiing trail
* sleigh rides
* disco and much more
2013/14 Winter Offers for Schools
Jan 04 - April 27, 2014
- 6 nights with half board (breakfast + 3-course evening meal) or full board (breakfast, packed lunch + 3-course evening meal) in a double or multibed room
- 5-day ski pass in the Weißsee Glacier World
- free ski bus
|Price per person||children||to age of 14, 9 years||Halfboard from € 199,00||Fullboard from € 211,00|
|youths||from 15 - 17,9 years||Halfboard from € 223,00||Fullboard from € 235,00|
- Ski courses in the Ski- & Snowboardschule Lederer
- Ski rental incl. helmet in the Ski-Miet-Center Rudolfshütte (directly at the mountain station of the Weißsee glacier world) or at Sport 2000 Günther in Uttendorf
Of course individual types of accommodation (as 5 nights & 4 / 5 days ski pass, 4 nights & 4 / 5 days ski pass or similar) possible. We will send you a customized offer!
Tourist-office A-5723 Uttendorf/Weißsee
Tel. +43(6563)8279-0, Fax +43(6563)8585